- This social event meets at members' homes. The hostess opens her home and provides beverages. Co-hostesses provide the food. There is always friendly conversation, and it is a great relaxing way to start your week.
- Koffee Klatch meets on the 3rd Monday of each month from 10 am to noon, except for the months of June, July, August, and December.
- This group is an informal social gathering for coffee and great food while discussing interesting topics.
- Come enjoy a light brunch and meet someone new. We encourage our newest members to come to this group. It is a more intimate setting to find others with your same interests. No reservation is necessary.
- Activity Chairs are Sandy Hannibal, Gail Fiel and Mimi Markel.
You must be a member of HCNC to participate in any activity.