Qualifications for membership:
- Anyone who moved to the Boerne/Hill Country area within the
past three (3) years or who experienced a lifestyle change (retirement,
care giving, etc.) is considered a newcomer.
- Prospective members are eligible to attend one club function as a
- The club year is from July 1 to June 30
Categories of membership:
- Active member - Upon payment of dues,
is eligible to vote and serve as an officer or committee chair for the
first six (6) years of membership.
- Graduate Member - After six (6) years
of active membership, upon payment of dues, a member becomes a graduate
and maintains their voting status. They may continue to serve on a
committee and participate in all club activities. In the unlikely event
an active member is not found to serve in a particular position on the
executive board or as a committee chair, a graduate can choose to serve
as needed provided:
1. there is a majority executive board approval to waive the “active”
status for a particular position.
2. the member has not previously held that position on the executive
- Board membership is made up of all executive board members and all
interest group chairpersons.
- Executive Board Member - Any qualified active member elected to the
office of President, First Vice President, Second Vice President,
Secretary, Treasurer, and Parliamentarian (an appointed office).
- Honorary Member - Past Presidents of the club following completion
of their four (4) year active membership no longer pay dues and
they become LIFETIME members.
Membership Application Form